The Dunn Law Firm will provide you personalized and cost-effective legal representation from a minor traffic issue to a major crime. Our experience will help all our clients receive the legal services they deserve.
- Drug crimes
- Probation violations
- Traffic crimes
- Public order and obstruction of justice
- Weapons crimes
- Property crimes
- Domestic violence
- Sealing and expunging
- Crimes of violence
We can also assist clients with non-criminal traffic tickets. We can help you contest tickets in court, preventing points on your license or loss of a job from a CDL ticket. Our successful resolution of traffic tickets can also prevent increases in your auto insurance.
We are expert in personal injury cases. If you are injured due to someone’s negligence, you are entitled to compensation for a financial compensation due to the costs and pain you must endure:
- Medical costs you have paid
- Future medical treatments
- Lost income due to time off from work
- Lost potential income if you cannot work
- Unable to participate in or enjoy certain activities
- Quality of life is diminished
- Potential future health issues due to your injuries
- Inability to lead a normal life
- Scarring or other disfigurement
- Long-term physical or emotional distress
- Loss of support or other services
Adam Dunn started the Dunn Law Firm to offer clients personal and exceptional legal service. He considers the attorney-client relationship as a partnership and key to obtaining a positive outcome for his clients. Adam not only is licensed to practice law in Florida, but he also has an advanced Masters of Laws degree in International Business Law. He also received a competitive research grant and wrote his Master’s thesis at Oxford University in England and Max Planck Intellectual Property Institute in Munich Germany.
If you need to speak with the Dunn Law Firm about your case, you can fill out our contact form on our website. You can also speak with an attorney by calling (941) 866-4352. We are located at 3100 Southgate Circle Suite A in Sarasota. Contact the Dunn Law Firm today and let our expertise get you legal relief.